Question about bindata

Eman Ismail
Hi all,
I am wondering that I can't find the following functions:

   - higher.cor
   - input.cor
   - pairprob
   - pdef

in bindata lib as mentioned in the following paper:
http://epub.wu.ac.at/486/1/document.pdf

How can I reach these functions??

Thanks

Re: Question about bindata

Jeff Newmiller
I would guess in an archived version of the package [1], though they may have been moved to another package. Such an old package probably will not work on a modern version of R... you can extract the functions and see if they still run.

Note that those functions may have theoretical issues or may have been moved to another package... you might try contacting the authors of the paper come up to date before rummaging around in archives.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/bindata/

On February 17, 2019 6:48:25 AM PST, "إيمان إسماعيل محمد" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I am wondering that I can't find the following functions:
>
>   - higher.cor
>   - input.cor
>   - pairprob
>   - pdef
>
>in bindata lib as mentioned in the following paper:
>http://epub.wu.ac.at/486/1/document.pdf
>
>How can I reach these functions??
>
>Thanks

Re: Question about bindata

Eman Ismail
Thanks a lot Jeff
I sent to authors and I hope can find these function or even alternatives