R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
Hi All,

I am trying to compile R from source on a 64 bit Windows. I have downloaded
and installed all the third party software as per the R - documentation.
The compilation starts fine and after a while it stops with the following
error message:

D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.3/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
cannot find -lRgraphapp
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [R.dll] Error 1
make[2]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2
make[1]: *** [rbuild] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The file Rgraphapp.dll is created in the folder *D:\R64\R-3.4.3\bin\x64*
but somehow the process is not able to find it and gives an error. The
purpose for going through this process was to compile R with OpenBlas which
I had compiled earlier with MinGW and had created the file:
*libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a. *

I have attached the MkRules.local and the output log along with this email.
Any would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Indrajit

output_log.txt (88K) Download Attachment

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Avraham Adler
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 9:44 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to compile R from source on a 64 bit Windows.

[snip]

> I had compiled earlier with MinGW and had created the file:
> *libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a. *

Hello, Indrajit.

I don't see your MkRules.local attached. In any event, perhaps try
following the directions here [1]. I've been building R with OpenBLAS
on Windows 64 for years and it almost always works. In the past year
or two, rarely, it will stop with an error. But if you restart the
make process (by just typing "make" again) it finishes with no issues
and passes make check-devel. I have not tried this with R-dev, though.
R 3.4.3 Patched (2018-01-03 r74042) is the most recent I have built
successfully.

Good luck,

Avraham

[1] https://www.avrahamadler.com/r-tips/build-openblas-for-windows-r64/

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
Hi Avraham,

What a coincidence, I have been following this post of yours:
https://www.avrahamadler.com/2013/10/24/an-openblas-based-rblas-for-windows-64-step-by-step/

Looks like this post is slightly older than what you have shared
previously. It is strange that you did not get the attachments. I am
pasting the contents of the MkRules.local here:

#-*- Makefile -*-

## This is only used when building R itself but it does customize
## etc/*/Makeconf using LOCAL_SOFT, BINPREF[64], IMPLIB and R_ARCH

## Customize by copying to MkRules.local and uncommenting and editing
## some of the definitions there.
##

## =========== configuration macros for building packages ================
# Absolute path to '/usr/local' software collection.  The versions used
# on CRAN can be found at https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/libs.html
# It can be interrogated by 'R CMD config LOCAL_SOFT'
# Use 'make rsync-extsoft' to populate the default directory.
# LOCAL_SOFT = D:/R64/extsoft

## ============== configuration macros for building R ===================

# Path of library directory containing zlib, bzlib, liblzma, pcre,
# libpng, libjpeg, libtiff.
# Use 'make rsync-extsoft' to populate the default directory.
EXT_LIBS = D:/R64/extsoft

# an alternative is to use -gstabs here, if the debugger supports only
stabs.
# G_FLAG = -gdwarf-2

# Set to YES and specify the path if you want to use the ATLAS BLAS.
USE_ATLAS = YES
ATLAS_PATH =D:/home/thread0

# Support for the ACML and Goto BLASes has been withdrawn: see R-admin.html

# Define to use svnversion to set SVN-REVISION (slow, and requires a clean
# checkout with no modifications).
# USE_SVNVERSION = YES

# With the previously recommended gcc 4.6.3 toolchain, set this to 32 or 64
# MULTI = 64
# If the toolchain's bin directory is not in your path, set this to the path
# (including the trailing /, and use / not \).
# TOOL_PATH =
# for other toolchains leave these empty and set the more detailed options
below

# With the recommended gcc 4.9.3 toolchain or another toolchain, set
# BINPREF and BINPREF64 (below) to the respective bin directories.
# Include the trailing /, and use / not \.
# Do this in the more detailed options below
# Set this to 32 or 64
WIN = 64

### BEGIN more detailed options
# Some of the toolchains have prefixes for e.g. ar, gcc.
# This can also be used to give the full path to the compiler,
# including a trailing / .
# BINPREF = c:/Rtools/mingw_32/bin/
# prefix for 64-bit:
BINPREF64 = D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/
# Set this to indicate a non-gcc compiler and version
# COMPILED_BY = <determined automatically>

# Others use a -m64 or -m32 option to select architectures
# M_ARCH = -m64
# and for as (--32 or --64)
# AS_ARCH = --64
# and for windres (-F pe-i386 or pe-x86-64)
# RC_ARCH = pe-x86-64
# and for dlltool ("-m i386 --as-flags --32" vs "-m i386:x86-64 --as-flags
--64")
DT_ARCH = -m i386:x86-64 --as-flags --64

# 32- or 64-bit Windows?
WIN = 64

# The gcc 4.9.3 64 bit toolchain is set up for the 'medium code' model and
needs
# to remove the .refptr and .weak entries from the exports list; this is
the default
# when WIN = 64, with blank for WIN = 32:
NM_FILTER = | $(SED) -e '/[.]refptr[.]/d' -e '/[.]weak[.]/d'

# We normally link directly against DLLs,
# but this macro forces the use of import libs
# Has been needed for some versions of MinGW-w64
USE_IMPLIBS = YES

### END more detailed options

# set to use ICU
USE_ICU = YES
# path to parent of ICU headers
ICU_PATH = D:/home/ICU
ICU_LIBS = -lsicuin -lsicuuc -lsicudt -lstdc++

# set to use libcurl
USE_LIBCURL = YES
# path to parent of libcurl headers
CURL_PATH = D:/home/curl
# libs: for 32-bit
# CURL_LIBS = -lcurl -lrtmp -lssl -lssh2 -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lcrypt32 -lz
-lws2_32 -lgdi32 -lcrypt32 -lwldap32 -lwinmm -lidn
# libs: for 64-bit
CURL_LIBS = -lcurl -lrtmp -lssl -lssh2 -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lcrypt32 -lz
-lws2_32 -lgdi32 -lcrypt32 -lwldap32 -lwinmm

# For the cairographics devices
# Optionally use a static build of cairographics from
#   https://www.rforge.net/Cairo/files/cairo-current-win.tar.gz
# and set CAIRO_HOME to the parent of the win32/win64 directories
#
# If CAIRO_HOME is not set the devices are not built.
CAIRO_HOME = D:/home/cairo/src

# set this to YES to build static HTML help
BUILD_HTML = YES

# unset this if you are *not* using MiKTeX
MIKTEX = TRUE
# Recent MiKTEX does not provide texi2dvi and needs something like
TEXI2DVI = TEXINDEX=texindex.exe texify

# for texinfo >= 5.1. If the texinfo files are installed at
/packages/texinfo,
# TEXI2ANY = /path/to/perl -I/packages/texinfo /packages/texinfo/texi2any
# if you do not have texinfo (default),
# TEXI2ANY = missing

# additional optimization flags (use -mtune=native for a private build)
EOPTS = -mtune=native

# define to -fopenmp if the toolchain has OpenMP support
# OPENMP = -fopenmp

# define to -pthread if the toolchain has pthreads support
# PTHREAD = -pthread

## ====== configuration macros for building installer ===========

# location where Inno Setup 5.[34].x was installed. Spaces allowed.
ISDIR = D:/home/inno5

# optional location where qpdf was installed (in $(QPDF)/bin). Spaces
allowed.
QPDF = D:/home/qpdf/bin

# home of 32-bit files for combined installer on 64-bit build
# HOME32 =

# Full paths of extra DLLs that need to be shipped
# e.g
# DLLs32 = c:/R/bin/pthreadGC2-w32.dll
# DLLs64 = c:/R/bin64/pthreadGC2-w64.dll
# DLLs32 =
# DLLs64 =

## ====== configuration macros for building MSI installer ===========

# location where WiX 3.x executables were installed. Spaces allowed.
# The MSI uses '/bin': other packagings may not
# WIX3DIR = C:/packages/WiX3.5/bin

# set to 1 for a non-elevated per-user installer
# WIX_PERSONAL = 0

## =============== end of user-customizable parts  ===================

I will go through your latest post and see what are the differences. I have
used the latest version of R 3.4.3 with the latest version of rtools:
Rtools34.exe.

Not sure why but i have feeling that the culprit might be a setting in the
MkRules.

Regards,
Indrajit

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Avraham Adler <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 9:44 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am trying to compile R from source on a 64 bit Windows.
>
> [snip]
>
> > I had compiled earlier with MinGW and had created the file:
> > *libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a. *
>
> Hello, Indrajit.
>
> I don't see your MkRules.local attached. In any event, perhaps try
> following the directions here [1]. I've been building R with OpenBLAS
> on Windows 64 for years and it almost always works. In the past year
> or two, rarely, it will stop with an error. But if you restart the
> make process (by just typing "make" again) it finishes with no issues
> and passes make check-devel. I have not tried this with R-dev, though.
> R 3.4.3 Patched (2018-01-03 r74042) is the most recent I have built
> successfully.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Avraham
>
> [1] https://www.avrahamadler.com/r-tips/build-openblas-for-windows-r64/

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
Hi Avraham,

A quick question - I realized I did not have *Perl* installed. So I
installed *ActiveState Perl* right now. Also I see I need *texinfo* and
*texi2any*. I was able to installed *texinfo* from here:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/texinfo.htm. But not sure where to
get *texi2any*. Can you guide me in this step?

Regards,
Indrajit

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Indrajit Sen Gupta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> > I had compiled earlier with MinGW and had created the file:
>> > *libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a. *
>>
>> Hello, Indrajit.
>>
>> I don't see your MkRules.local attached. In any event, perhaps try
>> following the directions here [1]. I've been building R with OpenBLAS
>> on Windows 64 for years and it almost always works. In the past year
>> or two, rarely, it will stop with an error. But if you restart the
>> make process (by just typing "make" again) it finishes with no issues
>> and passes make check-devel. I have not tried this with R-dev, though.
>> R 3.4.3 Patched (2018-01-03 r74042) is the most recent I have built
>> successfully.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Avraham
>>
>> [1] https://www.avrahamadler.com/r-tips/build-openblas-for-windows-r64/

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Tomas Kalibera
Please note that building R on Windows is documented in "R Installation
and Administration", including links to external software. Particularly
there is a link to texinfo which is part of Rtools. The documentation is
maintained and it is a sufficient source of information for building R
on Windows.

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-admin.html
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html

Tomas

On 02/09/2018 08:16 AM, Indrajit Sen Gupta wrote:

> [...]
>> wrote:

>>> [snip]

>>> Hello, Indrajit.
>>>
>>> I don't see your MkRules.local attached. In any event, perhaps try
>>> following the directions here [1]. I've been building R with OpenBLAS
>>> on Windows 64 for years and it almost always works. In the past year
>>> or two, rarely, it will stop with an error. But if you restart the
>>> make process (by just typing "make" again) it finishes with no issues
>>> and passes make check-devel. I have not tried this with R-dev, though.
>>> R 3.4.3 Patched (2018-01-03 r74042) is the most recent I have built
>>> successfully.
>>>
>>> Good luck,
>>>
>>> Avraham
>>>
>>> [1] https://www.avrahamadler.com/r-tips/build-openblas-for-windows-r64/

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Thanks, I will take a look. But right now, the process has not reached
texinfo stage yet. The error is happening before that. Here is log from the
latest output. There is line which caught my eye:

D:\Rtools\mingw_64\bin\dlltool.exe: Syntax error in def file Rgraphapp.def:1

I am wondering if this has caused some error in the end. The full log
output is as follows:

make --no-print-directory -C front-ends Rpwd
make -C ../../include -f Makefile.win version
make Rpwd.exe
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
 -c rpwd.c -o rpwd.o
windres -F pe-x86-64 -DWN64  -i rcico.rc -o rcico.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -s  -o Rpwd.exe rpwd.o rcico.o
cp front-ends/Rpwd.exe Rpwd.exe
-------- Building ../../../library/base/R/Rprofile from
../../library/profile/Common.R
../../library/profile/Rprofile.windows--------
mkdir -p ../../../library/base/R
cp -p html/rwin.html ../../../doc/html/index.html
cp -p ./etc/Makeconf ./etc/Rcmd_environ ./etc/Rconsole ./etc/Rdevga
./etc/Rprofile.site ./etc/rgb.txt ../../../etc
rm -f ../../../etc/Makeconf
mkdir -p ../../../etc//x64
sed -e 's/WIN = 32/WIN = 64/' \
  -e "s/-O3/-O2/" \
  -e "s/@EOPTS@/-mtune=native -pipe/" \
  -e "s|BINPREF =|BINPREF ?= |" \
  -e "s|COMPILED_BY =|COMPILED_BY = gcc-4.9.3|" \
  -e "s|IMPDIR = bin|IMPDIR = lib|" \
  -e "s|LOCAL_SOFT =|LOCAL_SOFT = |" \
  -e "s|R_ARCH =|R_ARCH = /x64|" \
  -e "s|DT_ARCH =|DT_ARCH = -m i386:x86-64 --as-flags --64|" \
  -e "s|RC_ARCH =|RC_ARCH = -F pe-x86-64|" \
  -e "s|M_ARCH =|M_ARCH = -m64|" \
  -e "s|@SYMPAT@|'s/^.* [BCDRT] / /p'|" \
  -e "s|(TCL_HOME)/bin|(TCL_HOME)/bin64|" \
  -e "s|@OPENMP@|-fopenmp|" \
  -e "s|@PTHREAD@|-pthread|" \
  -e "s@NM_FILTER =@NM_FILTER = | sed -e '/[.]refptr[.]/d' -e
'/[.]weak[.]/d'@" \
  etc/Makeconf > ../../../etc/x64/Makeconf
sed -e "s+@BINDIR@+bin/x64+" Makeconf > ../../../Makeconf
cp -p ../CHANGES0 ../CHANGES1 ../CHANGES2 ../../../doc
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `svnonly'.
installing C headers
dlltool --as as -m i386:x86-64 --as-flags --64 -k  --dllname Riconv.dll \
  --input-def unicode/iconv.def --output-lib libRiconv.dll.a
make[6]: Nothing to be done for `svnonly'.
installing C headers
make --no-print-directory -C ../extra/intl CFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe' -f Makefile.win
sed -e 's,@''HAVE_POSIX_PRINTF''@,1,g' \
    -e 's,@''HAVE_ASPRINTF''@,0,g' \
    -e 's,@''HAVE_SNPRINTF''@,1,g' \
    -e 's,@''HAVE_WPRINTF''@,0,g' \
  < libgnuintl.h.in > libgnuintl.h
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bindtextdom.c -o bindtextdom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dcgettext.c -o dcgettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dgettext.c -o dgettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gettext.c -o gettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c finddomain.c -o finddomain.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c loadmsgcat.c -o loadmsgcat.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c textdomain.c -o textdomain.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c l10nflist.c -o l10nflist.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c explodename.c -o explodename.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include
-DLOCALEDIR=\"\" -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dcigettext.c
-o dcigettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dcngettext.c -o dcngettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dngettext.c -o dngettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c ngettext.c -o ngettext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plural.c -o plural.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plural-exp.c -o plural-exp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c langprefs.c -o langprefs.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c localcharset.c -o localcharset.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c localename.c -o localename.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c printf.c -o printf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c osdep.c -o osdep.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DIN_LIBINTL -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../include  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c hash-string.c -o hash-string.o
ar crs libintl.a bindtextdom.o dcgettext.o dgettext.o gettext.o
finddomain.o loadmsgcat.o textdomain.o l10nflist.o explodename.o
dcigettext.o dcngettext.o dngettext.o ngettext.o plural.o plural-exp.o
langprefs.o localcharset.o localename.o printf.o osdep.o hash-string.o
cp libgnuintl.h libintl.h
make --no-print-directory -C ../appl CFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe' FFLAGS='-O3 -mtune=native -pipe' -f Makefile.win
making integrate.d from integrate.c
making interv.d from interv.c
making maxcol.d from maxcol.c
making optim.d from optim.c
making pretty.d from pretty.c
making uncmin.d from uncmin.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c integrate.c -o integrate.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c interv.c -o interv.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c maxcol.c -o maxcol.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c optim.c -o optim.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pretty.c -o pretty.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c uncmin.c -o uncmin.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dchdc.f -o dchdc.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dpbfa.f -o dpbfa.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dpbsl.f -o dpbsl.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dpoco.f -o dpoco.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dpodi.f -o dpodi.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dpofa.f -o dpofa.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dposl.f -o dposl.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dqrdc.f -o dqrdc.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dqrdc2.f -o dqrdc2.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dqrls.f -o dqrls.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dqrsl.f -o dqrsl.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dqrutl.f -o dqrutl.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dsvdc.f -o dsvdc.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dtrco.f -o dtrco.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c dtrsl.f -o dtrsl.o
ar crs libappl.a integrate.o interv.o maxcol.o optim.o pretty.o uncmin.o
dchdc.o dpbfa.o dpbsl.o dpoco.o dpodi.o dpofa.o dposl.o dqrdc.o dqrdc2.o
dqrls.o dqrsl.o dqrutl.o dsvdc.o dtrco.o dtrsl.o
make --no-print-directory -C ../nmath CFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe' FFLAGS='-O3 -mtune=native -pipe' -f Makefile.win
making mlutils.d from mlutils.c
making d1mach.d from d1mach.c
making i1mach.d from i1mach.c
making fmax2.d from fmax2.c
making fmin2.d from fmin2.c
making fprec.d from fprec.c
making fround.d from fround.c
making ftrunc.d from ftrunc.c
making sign.d from sign.c
making fsign.d from fsign.c
making imax2.d from imax2.c
making imin2.d from imin2.c
making chebyshev.d from chebyshev.c
making log1p.d from log1p.c
making expm1.d from expm1.c
making lgammacor.d from lgammacor.c
making gammalims.d from gammalims.c
making stirlerr.d from stirlerr.c
making bd0.d from bd0.c
making gamma.d from gamma.c
making lgamma.d from lgamma.c
making gamma_cody.d from gamma_cody.c
making beta.d from beta.c
making lbeta.d from lbeta.c
making polygamma.d from polygamma.c
making cospi.d from cospi.c
making bessel_i.d from bessel_i.c
making bessel_j.d from bessel_j.c
making bessel_k.d from bessel_k.c
making bessel_y.d from bessel_y.c
making choose.d from choose.c
making snorm.d from snorm.c
making sexp.d from sexp.c
making dgamma.d from dgamma.c
making pgamma.d from pgamma.c
making qgamma.d from qgamma.c
making rgamma.d from rgamma.c
making dbeta.d from dbeta.c
making pbeta.d from pbeta.c
making qbeta.d from qbeta.c
making rbeta.d from rbeta.c
making dunif.d from dunif.c
making punif.d from punif.c
making qunif.d from qunif.c
making runif.d from runif.c
making dnorm.d from dnorm.c
making pnorm.d from pnorm.c
making qnorm.d from qnorm.c
making rnorm.d from rnorm.c
making dlnorm.d from dlnorm.c
making plnorm.d from plnorm.c
making qlnorm.d from qlnorm.c
making rlnorm.d from rlnorm.c
making df.d from df.c
making pf.d from pf.c
making qf.d from qf.c
making rf.d from rf.c
making dnf.d from dnf.c
making dt.d from dt.c
making pt.d from pt.c
making qt.d from qt.c
making rt.d from rt.c
making dnt.d from dnt.c
making dchisq.d from dchisq.c
making pchisq.d from pchisq.c
making qchisq.d from qchisq.c
making rchisq.d from rchisq.c
making rnchisq.d from rnchisq.c
making dbinom.d from dbinom.c
making pbinom.d from pbinom.c
making qbinom.d from qbinom.c
making rbinom.d from rbinom.c
making rmultinom.d from rmultinom.c
making dcauchy.d from dcauchy.c
making pcauchy.d from pcauchy.c
making qcauchy.d from qcauchy.c
making rcauchy.d from rcauchy.c
making dexp.d from dexp.c
making pexp.d from pexp.c
making qexp.d from qexp.c
making rexp.d from rexp.c
making dgeom.d from dgeom.c
making pgeom.d from pgeom.c
making qgeom.d from qgeom.c
making rgeom.d from rgeom.c
making dhyper.d from dhyper.c
making phyper.d from phyper.c
making qhyper.d from qhyper.c
making rhyper.d from rhyper.c
making dnbinom.d from dnbinom.c
making pnbinom.d from pnbinom.c
making qnbinom.d from qnbinom.c
making rnbinom.d from rnbinom.c
making dpois.d from dpois.c
making ppois.d from ppois.c
making qpois.d from qpois.c
making rpois.d from rpois.c
making dweibull.d from dweibull.c
making pweibull.d from pweibull.c
making qweibull.d from qweibull.c
making rweibull.d from rweibull.c
making dlogis.d from dlogis.c
making plogis.d from plogis.c
making qlogis.d from qlogis.c
making rlogis.d from rlogis.c
making dnchisq.d from dnchisq.c
making pnchisq.d from pnchisq.c
making qnchisq.d from qnchisq.c
making dnbeta.d from dnbeta.c
making pnbeta.d from pnbeta.c
making qnbeta.d from qnbeta.c
making pnf.d from pnf.c
making pnt.d from pnt.c
making qnf.d from qnf.c
making qnt.d from qnt.c
making ptukey.d from ptukey.c
making qtukey.d from qtukey.c
making toms708.d from toms708.c
making wilcox.d from wilcox.c
making signrank.d from signrank.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c mlutils.c -o mlutils.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c d1mach.c -o d1mach.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c i1mach.c -o i1mach.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fmax2.c -o fmax2.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fmin2.c -o fmin2.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fprec.c -o fprec.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fround.c -o fround.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c ftrunc.c -o ftrunc.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c sign.c -o sign.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fsign.c -o fsign.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c imax2.c -o imax2.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c imin2.c -o imin2.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c chebyshev.c -o chebyshev.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c log1p.c -o log1p.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c expm1.c -o expm1.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c lgammacor.c -o lgammacor.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gammalims.c -o gammalims.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c stirlerr.c -o stirlerr.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bd0.c -o bd0.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gamma.c -o gamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c lgamma.c -o lgamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gamma_cody.c -o gamma_cody.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c beta.c -o beta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c lbeta.c -o lbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c polygamma.c -o polygamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c cospi.c -o cospi.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bessel_i.c -o bessel_i.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bessel_j.c -o bessel_j.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bessel_k.c -o bessel_k.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bessel_y.c -o bessel_y.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c choose.c -o choose.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c snorm.c -o snorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c sexp.c -o sexp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dgamma.c -o dgamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pgamma.c -o pgamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qgamma.c -o qgamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rgamma.c -o rgamma.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dbeta.c -o dbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pbeta.c -o pbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qbeta.c -o qbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rbeta.c -o rbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dunif.c -o dunif.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c punif.c -o punif.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qunif.c -o qunif.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c runif.c -o runif.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnorm.c -o dnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnorm.c -o pnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnorm.c -o qnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rnorm.c -o rnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dlnorm.c -o dlnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plnorm.c -o plnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qlnorm.c -o qlnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rlnorm.c -o rlnorm.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c df.c -o df.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pf.c -o pf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qf.c -o qf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rf.c -o rf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnf.c -o dnf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dt.c -o dt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pt.c -o pt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qt.c -o qt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rt.c -o rt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnt.c -o dnt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dchisq.c -o dchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pchisq.c -o pchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qchisq.c -o qchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rchisq.c -o rchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rnchisq.c -o rnchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dbinom.c -o dbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pbinom.c -o pbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qbinom.c -o qbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rbinom.c -o rbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rmultinom.c -o rmultinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dcauchy.c -o dcauchy.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pcauchy.c -o pcauchy.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qcauchy.c -o qcauchy.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rcauchy.c -o rcauchy.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dexp.c -o dexp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pexp.c -o pexp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qexp.c -o qexp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rexp.c -o rexp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dgeom.c -o dgeom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pgeom.c -o pgeom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qgeom.c -o qgeom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rgeom.c -o rgeom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dhyper.c -o dhyper.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c phyper.c -o phyper.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qhyper.c -o qhyper.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rhyper.c -o rhyper.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnbinom.c -o dnbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnbinom.c -o pnbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnbinom.c -o qnbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rnbinom.c -o rnbinom.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dpois.c -o dpois.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c ppois.c -o ppois.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qpois.c -o qpois.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rpois.c -o rpois.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dweibull.c -o dweibull.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pweibull.c -o pweibull.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qweibull.c -o qweibull.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rweibull.c -o rweibull.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dlogis.c -o dlogis.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plogis.c -o plogis.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qlogis.c -o qlogis.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rlogis.c -o rlogis.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnchisq.c -o dnchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnchisq.c -o pnchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnchisq.c -o qnchisq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dnbeta.c -o dnbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnbeta.c -o pnbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnbeta.c -o qnbeta.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnf.c -o pnf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pnt.c -o pnt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnf.c -o qnf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qnt.c -o qnt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c ptukey.c -o ptukey.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qtukey.c -o qtukey.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c toms708.c -o toms708.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c wilcox.c -o wilcox.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3
-Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c signrank.c -o signrank.o
ar crs libnmath.a mlutils.o d1mach.o i1mach.o fmax2.o fmin2.o fprec.o
fround.o ftrunc.o sign.o fsign.o imax2.o imin2.o chebyshev.o log1p.o
expm1.o lgammacor.o gammalims.o stirlerr.o bd0.o gamma.o lgamma.o
gamma_cody.o beta.o lbeta.o polygamma.o cospi.o bessel_i.o bessel_j.o
bessel_k.o bessel_y.o choose.o snorm.o sexp.o dgamma.o pgamma.o qgamma.o
rgamma.o dbeta.o pbeta.o qbeta.o rbeta.o dunif.o punif.o qunif.o runif.o
dnorm.o pnorm.o qnorm.o rnorm.o dlnorm.o plnorm.o qlnorm.o rlnorm.o df.o
pf.o qf.o rf.o dnf.o dt.o pt.o qt.o rt.o dnt.o dchisq.o pchisq.o qchisq.o
rchisq.o rnchisq.o dbinom.o pbinom.o qbinom.o rbinom.o rmultinom.o
dcauchy.o pcauchy.o qcauchy.o rcauchy.o dexp.o pexp.o qexp.o rexp.o dgeom.o
pgeom.o qgeom.o rgeom.o dhyper.o phyper.o qhyper.o rhyper.o dnbinom.o
pnbinom.o qnbinom.o rnbinom.o dpois.o ppois.o qpois.o rpois.o dweibull.o
pweibull.o qweibull.o rweibull.o dlogis.o plogis.o qlogis.o rlogis.o
dnchisq.o pnchisq.o qnchisq.o dnbeta.o pnbeta.o qnbeta.o pnf.o pnt.o qnf.o
qnt.o ptukey.o qtukey.o toms708.o wilcox.o signrank.o
make --no-print-directory -C ../main CFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe' FFLAGS='-O3 -mtune=native -pipe' malloc-DEFS='' -f
Makefile.win
making CommandLineArgs.d from CommandLineArgs.c
making Rdynload.d from Rdynload.c
making Renviron.d from Renviron.c
making RNG.d from RNG.c
making agrep.d from agrep.c
making apply.d from apply.c
making arithmetic.d from arithmetic.c
making array.d from array.c
making attrib.d from attrib.c
making bind.d from bind.c
making builtin.d from builtin.c
making character.d from character.c
making coerce.d from coerce.c
making colors.d from colors.c
making complex.d from complex.c
making connections.d from connections.c
making context.d from context.c
making cum.d from cum.c
making dcf.d from dcf.c
making datetime.d from datetime.c
making debug.d from debug.c
making deparse.d from deparse.c
making devices.d from devices.c
making dotcode.d from dotcode.c
making dounzip.d from dounzip.c
making dstruct.d from dstruct.c
making duplicate.d from duplicate.c
making edit.d from edit.c
making engine.d from engine.c
making envir.d from envir.c
making errors.d from errors.c
making eval.d from eval.c
making format.d from format.c
making gevents.d from gevents.c
making gram.d from gram.c
making gram-ex.d from gram-ex.c
making graphics.d from graphics.c
making grep.d from grep.c
making identical.d from identical.c
making inlined.d from inlined.c
making inspect.d from inspect.c
making internet.d from internet.c
making iosupport.d from iosupport.c
making lapack.d from lapack.c
making list.d from list.c
making localecharset.d from localecharset.c
making logic.d from logic.c
making main.d from main.c
making mapply.d from mapply.c
making match.d from match.c
making memory.d from memory.c
making mkdtemp.d from mkdtemp.c
making names.d from names.c
making objects.d from objects.c
making options.d from options.c
making paste.d from paste.c
making platform.d from platform.c
making plot.d from plot.c
making plot3d.d from plot3d.c
making plotmath.d from plotmath.c
making print.d from print.c
making printarray.d from printarray.c
making printvector.d from printvector.c
making printutils.d from printutils.c
making qsort.d from qsort.c
making radixsort.d from radixsort.c
making random.d from random.c
making raw.d from raw.c
making registration.d from registration.c
making relop.d from relop.c
making rlocale.d from rlocale.c
making saveload.d from saveload.c
making scan.d from scan.c
making seq.d from seq.c
making serialize.d from serialize.c
making sort.d from sort.c
making source.d from source.c
making split.d from split.c
making sprintf.d from sprintf.c
making startup.d from startup.c
making subassign.d from subassign.c
making subscript.d from subscript.c
making subset.d from subset.c
making summary.d from summary.c
making sysutils.d from sysutils.c
making times.d from times.c
making unique.d from unique.c
making util.d from util.c
making version.d from version.c
making g_alab_her.d from g_alab_her.c
making g_cntrlify.d from g_cntrlify.c
making g_fontdb.d from g_fontdb.c
making g_her_glyph.d from g_her_glyph.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
CommandLineArgs.c -o CommandLineArgs.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c Rdynload.c
-o Rdynload.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c Renviron.c
-o Renviron.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../nmath -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
RNG.c -o RNG.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../extra -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
agrep.c -o agrep.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c apply.c -o
apply.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c arithmetic.c
-o arithmetic.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c array.c -o
array.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c attrib.c -o
attrib.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bind.c -o
bind.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../gnuwin32 -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
builtin.c -o builtin.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c character.c
-o character.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c coerce.c -o
coerce.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c colors.c -o
colors.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c complex.c -o
complex.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -DLZMA_API_STATIC -I"D:/R64/extsoft"/include
-DHAVE_CURL_CURL_H -DHAVE_LIBCURL -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe
 -c connections.c -o connections.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c context.c -o
context.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c cum.c -o
cum.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../extra -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
dcf.c -o dcf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c datetime.c
-o datetime.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c debug.c -o
debug.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe -Wno-format  -c
deparse.c -o deparse.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c devices.c -o
devices.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dotcode.c -o
dotcode.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -ID:/R64/extsoft/include -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native
-pipe   -c dounzip.c -o dounzip.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dstruct.c -o
dstruct.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c duplicate.c
-o duplicate.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../gnuwin32 -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
edit.c -o edit.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c engine.c -o
engine.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c envir.c -o
envir.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c errors.c -o
errors.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c eval.c -o
eval.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c format.c -o
format.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gevents.c -o
gevents.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gram.c -o
gram.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gram-ex.c -o
gram-ex.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c graphics.c
-o graphics.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -DPCRE_STATIC -I../extra -I../gnuwin32
-I"D:/R64/extsoft"/include -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
grep.c -o grep.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c identical.c
-o identical.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c inlined.c -o
inlined.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c inspect.c -o
inspect.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c internet.c
-o internet.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c iosupport.c
-o iosupport.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c lapack.c -o
lapack.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c list.c -o
list.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
localecharset.c -o localecharset.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c logic.c -o
logic.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c main.c -o
main.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c mapply.c -o
mapply.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c match.c -o
match.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c memory.c -o
memory.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c mkdtemp.c -o
mkdtemp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c names.c -o
names.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c objects.c -o
objects.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c options.c -o
options.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c paste.c -o
paste.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../gnuwin32 -I../extra -DPLATFORM_PKGTYPE='"win.binary"'
-DPCRE_STATIC -DLZMA_API_STATIC -I"D:/R64/extsoft"/include -DUSE_ICU
-I"D:/home/ICU"/include -DHAVE_CURL_CURL_H -DHAVE_LIBCURL -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c platform.c -o platform.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plot.c -o
plot.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plot3d.c -o
plot3d.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c plotmath.c
-o plotmath.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c print.c -o
print.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c printarray.c
-o printarray.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
printvector.c -o printvector.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../gnuwin32 -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
printutils.c -o printutils.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c qsort.c -o
qsort.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c radixsort.c
-o radixsort.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c random.c -o
random.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c raw.c -o
raw.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
registration.c -o registration.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c relop.c -o
relop.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rlocale.c -o
rlocale.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../extra/xdr -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe
 -c saveload.c -o saveload.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c scan.c -o
scan.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c seq.c -o
seq.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../extra/xdr -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe
 -c serialize.c -o serialize.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c sort.c -o
sort.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c source.c -o
source.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c split.c -o
split.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c sprintf.c -o
sprintf.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c startup.c -o
startup.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c subassign.c
-o subassign.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c subscript.c
-o subscript.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c subset.c -o
subset.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c summary.c -o
summary.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -I../gnuwin32 -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
sysutils.c -o sysutils.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c times.c -o
times.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c unique.c -o
unique.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"' -DLZMA_API_STATIC -I"D:/R64/extsoft"/include -DUSE_ICU
-I"D:/home/ICU"/include -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c util.c
-o util.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c version.c -o
version.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c g_alab_her.c
-o g_alab_her.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c g_cntrlify.c
-o g_cntrlify.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c g_fontdb.c
-o g_fontdb.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DR_DLL_BUILD
-DR_ARCH='"x64"'  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c
g_her_glyph.c -o g_her_glyph.o
gfortran -m64 -O3 -mtune=native -pipe  -c xxxpr.f -o xxxpr.o
ar crs libmain.a CommandLineArgs.o Rdynload.o Renviron.o RNG.o agrep.o
apply.o arithmetic.o array.o attrib.o bind.o builtin.o character.o coerce.o
colors.o complex.o connections.o context.o cum.o dcf.o datetime.o debug.o
deparse.o devices.o dotcode.o dounzip.o dstruct.o duplicate.o edit.o
engine.o envir.o errors.o eval.o format.o gevents.o gram.o gram-ex.o
graphics.o grep.o identical.o inlined.o inspect.o internet.o iosupport.o
lapack.o list.o localecharset.o logic.o main.o mapply.o match.o memory.o
mkdtemp.o names.o objects.o options.o paste.o platform.o plot.o plot3d.o
plotmath.o print.o printarray.o printvector.o printutils.o qsort.o
radixsort.o random.o raw.o registration.o relop.o rlocale.o saveload.o
scan.o seq.o serialize.o sort.o source.o split.o sprintf.o startup.o
subassign.o subscript.o subset.o summary.o sysutils.o times.o unique.o
util.o version.o g_alab_her.o g_cntrlify.o g_fontdb.o g_her_glyph.o xxxpr.o
make --no-print-directory -C ./getline CFLAGS='-O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe'
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DWin32 -I. -I../../include  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c getline.c -o getline.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -DWin32 -I. -I../../include  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c wc_history.c -o wc_history.o
ar crs gl.a getline.o wc_history.o
making arith.d from arith.c
making array.d from array.c
making bitmaps.d from bitmaps.c
making buttons.d from buttons.c
making clipboard.d from clipboard.c
making context.d from context.c
making controls.d from controls.c
making cursors.d from cursors.c
making dialogs.d from dialogs.c
making drawing.d from drawing.c
making drawtext.d from drawtext.c
making events.d from events.c
making fonts.d from fonts.c
making gbuttons.d from gbuttons.c
making gdraw.d from gdraw.c
making gif.d from gif.c
making gimage.d from gimage.c
making gmenus.d from gmenus.c
making image.d from image.c
making init.d from init.c
making menus.d from menus.c
making metafile.d from metafile.c
making objects.d from objects.c
making printer.d from printer.c
making rgb.d from rgb.c
making status.d from status.c
making stdimg.d from stdimg.c
making strings.d from strings.c
making tooltips.d from tooltips.c
making windows.d from windows.c
dlltool --as as -m i386:x86-64 --as-flags --64 -k  --dllname R.dll
--input-def R.def --output-lib libR.dll.a
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c arith.c -o
arith.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c array.c -o
array.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c bitmaps.c -o
bitmaps.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c buttons.c -o
buttons.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c clipboard.c -o
clipboard.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c context.c -o
context.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c controls.c -o
controls.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c cursors.c -o
cursors.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dialogs.c -o
dialogs.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c drawing.c -o
drawing.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c drawtext.c -o
drawtext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c events.c -o
events.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c fonts.c -o
fonts.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gbuttons.c -o
gbuttons.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gdraw.c -o
gdraw.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gif.c -o gif.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gimage.c -o
gimage.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c gmenus.c -o
gmenus.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c image.c -o
image.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c init.c -o
init.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c menus.c -o
menus.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c metafile.c -o
metafile.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c objects.c -o
objects.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c printer.c -o
printer.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rgb.c -o rgb.o
In file included from ga.h:29:0,
                 from rgb.c:32:
graphapp.h:43:23: note: previous declaration of 'GAbyte' was here
 typedef unsigned char GAbyte;
                       ^
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c status.c -o
status.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c stdimg.c -o
stdimg.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c strings.c -o
strings.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tooltips.c -o
tooltips.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../gnuwin32 -I../../include -DGA_DLL_BUILD
-DENABLE_NLS=1  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c windows.c -o
windows.o
windres -F pe-x86-64   -i dllversion.rc -o dllversion.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared -mwindows -o Rgraphapp.dll Rgraphapp.def
arith.o array.o bitmaps.o buttons.o clipboard.o context.o controls.o
cursors.o dialogs.o drawing.o drawtext.o events.o fonts.o gbuttons.o
gdraw.o gif.o gimage.o gmenus.o image.o init.o menus.o metafile.o objects.o
printer.o rgb.o status.o stdimg.o strings.o tooltips.o windows.o
dllversion.o -L. -lR -lcomctl32 -limm32 -lmsimg32
dlltool --as as -m i386:x86-64 --as-flags --64 -k  --dllname Rgraphapp.dll
--input-def Rgraphapp.def --output-lib libRgraphapp.dll.a
D:\Rtools\mingw_64\bin\dlltool.exe: Syntax error in def file Rgraphapp.def:1
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../include -DWIN32 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c xdr.c -o xdr.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../include -DWIN32 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c xdr_float.c -o xdr_float.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../include -DWIN32 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c xdr_stdio.c -o xdr_stdio.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I. -I../../include -DWIN32 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c xdr_mem.c -o xdr_mem.o
ar crs libxdr.a xdr.o xdr_float.o xdr_stdio.o xdr_mem.o
make -f Makefile.win makeMakedeps
making regcomp.d from regcomp.c
making regerror.d from regerror.c
making regexec.d from regexec.c
making tre-ast.d from tre-ast.c
making tre-compile.d from tre-compile.c
making tre-match-approx.d from tre-match-approx.c
making tre-match-backtrack.d from tre-match-backtrack.c
making tre-match-parallel.d from tre-match-parallel.c
making tre-mem.d from tre-mem.c
making tre-parse.d from tre-parse.c
making tre-stack.d from tre-stack.c
making xmalloc.d from xmalloc.c
make -f Makefile.win libtre.a
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c regcomp.c -o regcomp.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c regerror.c -o regerror.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c regexec.c -o regexec.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-ast.c -o tre-ast.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-compile.c -o tre-compile.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-match-approx.c -o tre-match-approx.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-match-backtrack.c -o
tre-match-backtrack.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-match-parallel.c -o
tre-match-parallel.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-mem.c -o tre-mem.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-parse.c -o tre-parse.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c tre-stack.c -o tre-stack.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -O3 -Wall
-pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c xmalloc.c -o xmalloc.o
ar crs libtre.a regcomp.o regerror.o regexec.o tre-ast.o tre-compile.o
tre-match-approx.o tre-match-backtrack.o tre-match-parallel.o tre-mem.o
tre-parse.o tre-stack.o xmalloc.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64   -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c compat.c
-o compat.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64  -DTRIO_FEATURE_WIDECHAR=1 -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c trio.c -o trio.o
ar crs libtrio.a compat.o trio.o
making localtime.d from localtime.c
making registryTZ.d from registryTZ.c
making strftime.d from strftime.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I../../main  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c localtime.c -o localtime.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I../../main  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c registryTZ.c -o registryTZ.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include -I../../main  -O3 -Wall -pedantic
-mtune=native -pipe   -c strftime.c -o strftime.o
ar crs libtz.a localtime.o registryTZ.o strftime.o
installing zoneinfo
making win_iconv.d from win_iconv.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../../include  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native
-pipe   -c win_iconv.c -o win_iconv.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared   -o Riconv.dll Riconv.def win_iconv.o
making console.d from console.c
making dynload.d from dynload.c
making editor.d from editor.c
making embeddedR.d from embeddedR.c
making extra.d from extra.c
making malloc.d from malloc.c
making opt.d from opt.c
making pager.d from pager.c
making preferences.d from preferences.c
making psignal.d from psignal.c
making rhome.d from rhome.c
making rt_complete.d from rt_complete.c
making rui.d from rui.c
making run.d from run.c
making shext.d from shext.c
making sys-win32.d from sys-win32.c
making system.d from system.c
making dos_wglob.d from dos_wglob.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c console.c -o
console.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dynload.c -o
dynload.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c editor.c -o
editor.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c embeddedR.c -o
embeddedR.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD -I../library/grDevices/src -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native
-pipe   -c extra.c -o extra.o
In file included from ../extra/graphapp/ga.h:29:0,
                 from extra.c:39:
../extra/graphapp/graphapp.h:43:23: note: previous declaration of 'GAbyte'
was here
 typedef unsigned char GAbyte;
                       ^
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c malloc.c -o
malloc.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c opt.c -o opt.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c pager.c -o
pager.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c preferences.c
-o preferences.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c psignal.c -o
psignal.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rhome.c -o
rhome.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rt_complete.c
-o rt_complete.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c rui.c -o rui.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c run.c -o run.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c shext.c -o
shext.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c sys-win32.c -o
sys-win32.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c system.c -o
system.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -I../include -I. -I../extra -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DR_DLL_BUILD  -O3 -Wall -pedantic -mtune=native -pipe   -c dos_wglob.c -o
dos_wglob.o
windres -F pe-x86-64  -I../include -i dllversion.rc -o dllversion.o
gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared -s -mwindows -o R.dll R.def console.o dynload.o
editor.o embeddedR.o extra.o malloc.o opt.o pager.o preferences.o psignal.o
rhome.o rt_complete.o rui.o run.o shext.o sys-win32.o system.o dos_wglob.o
dllversion.o ../main/libmain.a ../appl/libappl.a ../nmath/libnmath.a
getline/gl.a ../extra/xdr/libxdr.a ../extra/intl/libintl.a
../extra/trio/libtrio.a ../extra/tzone/libtz.a ../extra/tre/libtre.a
-fopenmp -L. -lgfortran -lquadmath -lRblas -L../../lib -lRgraphapp -lRiconv
-lcomctl32 -lversion -L"D:/R64/extsoft"/lib/x64 -lpcre -lz -lbz2 -llzma
-L"D:/home/ICU"/lib/x64 -lsicuin -lsicuuc -lsicudt -lstdc++
D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.3/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
cannot find -lRgraphapp
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [R.dll] Error 1
make[3]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2
make[2]: *** [rbuild] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [distribution] Error 2

D:\R64\R-3.4.3\src\gnuwin32>

Indrajit

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:16 AM, Indrajit Sen Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Avraham,
>
> A quick question - I realized I did not have Perl installed. So I installed
> ActiveState Perl right now. Also I see I need texinfo and texi2any. I was
> able to installed texinfo from here:
> http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/texinfo.htm. But not sure where to
> get texi2any. Can you guide me in this step?

It is in the ZIP file "texinfo5.zip" here [1]. Unzip that entire file
into a directory and use that as your texinfo directory. That works
for me.

Avi

[1] http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Kenny Bell-2
You can see how the appveyor build works here:

https://github.com/rwinlib/base

I suggest that you work off the build process in the  rwinlib repository so
you are starting from something that you know works and already
incorporates the set of dependencies you need.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Kenny Bell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I suggest that you work off the build process in the  rwinlib repository so
> you are starting from something that you know works and already incorporates
> the set of dependencies you need.

Hello, Kenny.

For what it's worth I've been successfully building R+OpenBLAS on
Windows64 since 2013, which I believe predates rwinlib on github, but
I may be mistaken. Thus, I don't think I'm incorrect in saying that
the instructions I provide are also "something that you know works" :)
I did make the explicit assumption that people will successfully
follow the instructions at R Installation & Administration. Perhaps
that is too much to ask.

Thanks,

Avi

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
Hi Avraham,

I tried with the patched version. The same error message.

[...]

Would it be possible for you to share your MkRules.local and Makefile.win
files?

Also as per your website, we don't need the line:

*TCL_VERSION = 86 *

in the file *Makeconf *inside *R_HOME/src/gnuwin32/fixed/etc*. Hence I am
commenting it. Also I noticed, just above this line (line 60), the
following line which specifies Rgraphapp:

*GRAPHAPP_LIB = -lRgraphapp*
# TCL_VERSION = 86
# was a reference to Rzlib.dll in R < 3.2.0
ZLIB_LIBS = -lz

This looks like the step which is causing the error. Anything I can try out
at this point?

Regards,
Indrajit

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:58 PM, Avraham Adler <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Kenny Bell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I suggest that you work off the build process in the  rwinlib repository
> so
> > you are starting from something that you know works and already
> incorporates
> > the set of dependencies you need.
>
> Hello, Kenny.
>
> For what it's worth I've been successfully building R+OpenBLAS on
> Windows64 since 2013, which I believe predates rwinlib on github, but
> I may be mistaken. Thus, I don't think I'm incorrect in saying that
> the instructions I provide are also "something that you know works" :)
> I did make the explicit assumption that people will successfully
> follow the instructions at R Installation & Administration. Perhaps
> that is too much to ask.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Avi

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Jeroen Ooms
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Avraham,
>
> I tried with the patched version. The same error message.
>
> gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared -s -mwindows -o R.dll R.def console.o dynload.o
> editor.o embeddedR.o extra.o malloc.o opt.o pager.o preferences.o psignal.o
> rhome.o rt_complete.o rui.o run.o shext.o sys-win32.o system.o dos_wglob.o
> dllversion.o ../main/libmain.a ../appl/libappl.a ../nmath/libnmath.a
> getline/gl.a ../extra/xdr/libxdr.a ../extra/intl/libintl.a
> ../extra/trio/libtrio.a ../extra/tzone/libtz.a ../extra/tre/libtre.a
> -fopenmp -L. -lgfortran -lquadmath -lRblas -L../../lib -lRgraphapp -lRiconv
> -lcomctl32 -lversion -L"D:/R64/extsoft"/lib/x64 -lpcre -lz -lbz2 -llzma
> -L"D:/home/ICU"/lib/x64 -lsicuin -lsicuuc -lsicudt -lstdc++
> D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.3/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
> cannot find -lRgraphapp
> collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[4]: *** [R.dll] Error 1
> make[3]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2
> make[2]: *** [rbuild] Error 2
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make: *** [distribution] Error 2
>

> Would it be possible for you to share your MkRules.local and Makefile.win
> files?

Hi Indrajit

As somebody above already mentioned, the full build script as well as
MkRules.local that we use for the CRAN releases of R for windows are
available from https://github.com/rwinlib/base

As is explained in the repository readme, if you have the required
dependencies (rtools, miktex innosetup, strawberry perl) all you need
to do is run the build-r-devel.bat script from the root of the
repository.

Once you got this to work, you can adapt it to your needs.

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
I was able to compile the R from the github by running build-r-devel.bat!

Now need to see how to compile it with BLAS.

Regard,
Indrajit

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Jeroen Ooms <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Avraham,
> >
> > I tried with the patched version. The same error message.
> >
> > gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared -s -mwindows -o R.dll R.def console.o
> dynload.o
> > editor.o embeddedR.o extra.o malloc.o opt.o pager.o preferences.o
> psignal.o
> > rhome.o rt_complete.o rui.o run.o shext.o sys-win32.o system.o
> dos_wglob.o
> > dllversion.o ../main/libmain.a ../appl/libappl.a ../nmath/libnmath.a
> > getline/gl.a ../extra/xdr/libxdr.a ../extra/intl/libintl.a
> > ../extra/trio/libtrio.a ../extra/tzone/libtz.a ../extra/tre/libtre.a
> > -fopenmp -L. -lgfortran -lquadmath -lRblas -L../../lib -lRgraphapp
> -lRiconv
> > -lcomctl32 -lversion -L"D:/R64/extsoft"/lib/x64 -lpcre -lz -lbz2 -llzma
> > -L"D:/home/ICU"/lib/x64 -lsicuin -lsicuuc -lsicudt -lstdc++
> > D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.3/.
> ./../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
> > cannot find -lRgraphapp
> > collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[4]: *** [R.dll] Error 1
> > make[3]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2
> > make[2]: *** [rbuild] Error 2
> > make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> > make: *** [distribution] Error 2
> >

> > Would it be possible for you to share your MkRules.local and Makefile.win
> > files?
>

> Hi Indrajit
>
> As somebody above already mentioned, the full build script as well as
> MkRules.local that we use for the CRAN releases of R for windows are
> available from https://github.com/rwinlib/base
>
> As is explained in the repository readme, if you have the required
> dependencies (rtools, miktex innosetup, strawberry perl) all you need
> to do is run the build-r-devel.bat script from the root of the
> repository.
>
> Once you got this to work, you can adapt it to your needs.

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta-2
In the file MkRules.local.in, I see the line: USE_ATLAS = NO which I
believe needs to be changed to YES. But how do I specify the BLAS file
*libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a
*and its location?

Regards,
Indrajit

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I was able to compile the R from the github by running build-r-devel.bat!
>
> Now need to see how to compile it with BLAS.
>
> Regard,
> Indrajit
>
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Jeroen Ooms <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi Avraham,
>> >
>> > I tried with the patched version. The same error message.
>> >
>> > gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -shared -s -mwindows -o R.dll R.def console.o
>> dynload.o
>> > editor.o embeddedR.o extra.o malloc.o opt.o pager.o preferences.o
>> psignal.o
>> > rhome.o rt_complete.o rui.o run.o shext.o sys-win32.o system.o
>> dos_wglob.o
>> > dllversion.o ../main/libmain.a ../appl/libappl.a ../nmath/libnmath.a
>> > getline/gl.a ../extra/xdr/libxdr.a ../extra/intl/libintl.a
>> > ../extra/trio/libtrio.a ../extra/tzone/libtz.a ../extra/tre/libtre.a
>> > -fopenmp -L. -lgfortran -lquadmath -lRblas -L../../lib -lRgraphapp
>> -lRiconv
>> > -lcomctl32 -lversion -L"D:/R64/extsoft"/lib/x64 -lpcre -lz -lbz2 -llzma
>> > -L"D:/home/ICU"/lib/x64 -lsicuin -lsicuuc -lsicudt -lstdc++
>> > D:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.3/.
>> ./../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe:
>> > cannot find -lRgraphapp
>> > collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
>> > make[4]: *** [R.dll] Error 1
>> > make[3]: *** [../../bin/x64/R.dll] Error 2
>> > make[2]: *** [rbuild] Error 2
>> > make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
>> > make: *** [distribution] Error 2
>> >

>> > Would it be possible for you to share your MkRules.local and
>> Makefile.win
>> > files?
>>

>> Hi Indrajit
>>
>> As somebody above already mentioned, the full build script as well as
>> MkRules.local that we use for the CRAN releases of R for windows are
>> available from https://github.com/rwinlib/base
>>
>> As is explained in the repository readme, if you have the required
>> dependencies (rtools, miktex innosetup, strawberry perl) all you need
>> to do is run the build-r-devel.bat script from the root of the
>> repository.
>>
>> Once you got this to work, you can adapt it to your needs.

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Jeroen Ooms
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Indrajit Sen Gupta
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> In the file MkRules.local.in, I see the line: USE_ATLAS = NO which I believe
> needs to be changed to YES. But how do I specify the BLAS file
> libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a and its location?

I have never done this, but a good starting point is searching the R
source code for how this works:
https://github.com/wch/r-source/search?utf8=✓&q=USE_ATLAS

From the extra/blas/Makefile.win file it looks like you may need to
rename libopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20.a to libatlas.a and point to this
directory via the variable ATLAS_PATH in your MkRules.local.in?

Re: R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Avraham Adler
Set the location of atlas path in mkrules.local to what you need, then edit
arc/extra/blas/makevars.win to read lopenblas_haswell-r0.2.20 instead of
the two libraries there in the atlas section. I think I described this in
my more recent instructions.

Avi

Sent from Gmail Mobile