R/Finance 2017 Update

Joshua Ulrich
The R/Finance 2017 program is published!

The conference will take place on May 19 and 20, at UIC in Chicago.
Building on the success of the previous conferences in 2009-2016, we
expect more than 250 attendees from around the world. R users from
industry, academia, and government will joining 50 presenters covering
all areas of finance with R.

We are very excited about the two keynote presentations given by Dave
DeMers and Szilard Pafka.  The conference agenda (currently) includes
19 full presentations and 31 shorter "lightning talks".  As in
previous years, several (optional) pre-conference seminars are offered
on Friday morning.

There is also an (optional) conference dinner at the Penthouse
Ballroom and Terrace at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront.  From
the 39th floor, you can gaze at sweeping views of the downtown skyline
and Chicago River, and continue conversations while dining and
drinking.

Program details and registration information are available at:
  http://www.RinFinance.com/

Please note that registration fees will increase by 50% at the end of
early registration on May 8, 2017 (1 week!).

We would to thank our 2017 Sponsors for the continued support enabling
us to host such an exciting conference:

  UIC Liautaud Master of Science in Finance
  Microsoft

  Interactive Brokers
  RStudio
  William Blair

On behalf of the committee and sponsors, we look forward to seeing you
in Chicago!

  Gib Bassett, Peter Carl, Dirk Eddelbuettel, Brian Peterson, Dale
Rosenthal, Jeffrey Ryan, Joshua Ulrich

--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com

Re: R/Finance 2017 Update

Joshua Ulrich
Quick reminder that prices increase 50% on Monday!

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Joshua Ulrich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The R/Finance 2017 program is published!
>
> The conference will take place on May 19 and 20, at UIC in Chicago.
> Building on the success of the previous conferences in 2009-2016, we
> expect more than 250 attendees from around the world. R users from
> industry, academia, and government will joining 50 presenters covering
> all areas of finance with R.
>
> We are very excited about the two keynote presentations given by Dave
> DeMers and Szilard Pafka.  The conference agenda (currently) includes
> 19 full presentations and 31 shorter "lightning talks".  As in
> previous years, several (optional) pre-conference seminars are offered
> on Friday morning.
>
> There is also an (optional) conference dinner at the Penthouse
> Ballroom and Terrace at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront.  From
> the 39th floor, you can gaze at sweeping views of the downtown skyline
> and Chicago River, and continue conversations while dining and
> drinking.
>
> Program details and registration information are available at:
>   http://www.RinFinance.com/
>
> Please note that registration fees will increase by 50% at the end of
> early registration on May 8, 2017 (1 week!).
>
> We would to thank our 2017 Sponsors for the continued support enabling
> us to host such an exciting conference:
>
>   UIC Liautaud Master of Science in Finance
>   Microsoft
>
>   Interactive Brokers
>   RStudio
>   William Blair
>
> On behalf of the committee and sponsors, we look forward to seeing you
> in Chicago!
>
>   Gib Bassett, Peter Carl, Dirk Eddelbuettel, Brian Peterson, Dale
> Rosenthal, Jeffrey Ryan, Joshua Ulrich
>
> --
> Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
> FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com
> R/Finance 2017 | www.rinfinance.com

--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com
R/Finance 2017 | www.rinfinance.com

Re: R/Finance 2017 Update

Joshua Ulrich
Last reminder.  Early-bird registration ends tonight!