R Scatter Plots with heatmap and same axis

R Scatter Plots with heatmap and same axis

TimFulton
I have a datatable of 12 columns. I want to plot the following scatter graphs.

X Axis - column A
Y Axis - columns B
Heat Map, red to blue on the scatter points - column C

I want to then repeat this pattern for the remaining columns so I have four scatter graphs in total (A,B,C then D,E,F then G,H,I and then J,K,L)

I want all the axis to be on the same scale including the colour map so that blue on graph 1 is the same value as blue on all the other graphs.

Can you help me do this using ggplot2?