R crash

pierre.m
Hi there,

I am running the latest R version on ubuntu 16.04 through Rstudio.

I have a batch procedure which crash the whole server every time it runs. It crashes in a foreach parralel procedure so I don't know exactly what's hapenning as I tried to create a manual log file which count each times it is running. It seems aleatory as it crashes at different counts with the same data...

I have tried under windows and it turns well, no crash. So I am not sure what I should do ! Is it a problem of library, R, ubuntu...

What should I do to try and figure out what is crashing ?