R finance conference question

dmq064
Hello -

Are there still open spots to present?  I know the deadline is Feb 2

Regards - Daniel

Regards - Daniel

Re: R finance conference question

Joshua Ulrich
On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:26 AM, Daniel Melendez
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> Are there still open spots to present?  I know the deadline is Feb 2

There are no pre-specified number of open spots.  We will not know the
number and types of slots until after the deadline, and after all
submissions have been evaluated.

> Regards - Daniel

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com
R/Finance 2018 | www.rinfinance.com

Re: R finance conference question

dmq064
Thanks Josh and Luis, I’ll proceed with the submission.

Regards - Daniel