R grpc

Witold E Wolski
Hello,

I am looking for a prebuild - binary MS Windows version of the R grpc package
https://github.com/nfultz/grpc

best regards
Witek

--
Witold Eryk Wolski

Re: R grpc

Rui Barradas
Hello,

Do you really need a prebuild binary? Wouldn't this do it?

devtools::install_github("nfultz/grpc")

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Às 20:14 de 02/10/2018, Witold E Wolski escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a prebuild - binary MS Windows version of the R grpc package
> https://github.com/nfultz/grpc
>
> best regards
> Witek

Re: R grpc

Witold E Wolski
:) Did you missed the "MS-Windows"  in my e-mail?

--
Witold Eryk Wolski