R help, how to correct it

MOYY
 Dear r helpers

I run the following the code that : sncm.fit(spp=spp, taxon=taxon)->kan
Then got a message as fllowing:
Waiting for profiling to be done...
 Show Traceback

 Rerun with Debug
 Error in optim(start, f, method = method, hessian = TRUE, ...) :
  initial value in 'vmmin' is not finite

I know it means that my function at your starting values is evaluating to a
non-finite value (+/-Inf, NA, NaN). But I do not know how to correct it?  So can you help me?

As following is my detail steps,which in order to finish the figure1.

source('sncm.fit.R') #调用 sncm.fit.R 里的函数
> spp<-read.delim('spp.txt',head=T,stringsAsFactors=F,row.names=1)
> spp=t(spp)
> taxon<-read.delim("taxon.txt",row.names=1,header=T,stringsAsFactors=F)
> library(minpack.lm)#如果未安装该软件包及以下软件包请先安装
> library(Hmisc)
> library(stats4)
> sncm.fit(spp=spp, taxon=taxon)->kan
Waiting for profiling to be done...
 Show Traceback

 Rerun with Debug
 Error in optim(start, f, method = method, hessian = TRUE, ...) :
  initial value in 'vmmin' is not finite

Thank you very much.