R is creating a new level which is emty after importing a SAS file

R is creating a new level which is emty after importing a SAS file

Adam Z. Jabir
Hi,

I have imported some sasdata into R using the sas7bdat package. I have some nominal variables with some missing values.

R is creating a new level which is emty ��.When I ask for tabulate this new level is presented with 0 as a frequency.

I want to get rid of this level and have my file imported correctly.

Do you have some hint to help solve this problem?

Please use this email adress to answer this query.

 Best,

Adam

Envoy� � partir de Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>