[R-pkgs] New package: data360r to access trade and governance open data

[R-pkgs] New package: data360r to access trade and governance open data

Ma. Regina Paz Saquido Onglao
Hi everyone,

We've recently launched data360r, now available on CRAN at https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/data360r/index.html

This package makes it easy to engage with the APIs of the TCdata360 and Govdata360 open data platforms at https://tcdata360.worldbank.org/ and https://govdata360.worldbank.org/, respectively. These APIs provide access to over 5000 trade, competitiveness, and governance indicator data, metadata, and related information from over 80 sources both inside and outside the World Bank Group. Package functions include easier download of data sets, metadata, and related information, as well as searching based on user-inputted query.

Additional information can be seen at:
+ See how it works through detailed use cases at https://tcdata360.worldbank.org/tools/data360r
+ Read about data360r's benefits in this blog: https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/introducing-data360r-data-power-r
+ Check out a cool usecase using data360r and Bob Rudis' streamgraph package: http://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/interactive-product-export-streamgraphs-data360r-now-cran
+ Code can be seen at my github repo: https://github.com/mrpsonglao/data360r

If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear these. Feel free to send me an email at [hidden email].

Cheers,

Ma. Regina Paz S. Onglao

Data Scientist

Trade and Competitiveness (T&C) Global Practice

World Bank Group

https://tcdata360.worldbank.org/