[R-pkgs] standard errors in depmixS4 beta version 1.4 on r-forge

[R-pkgs] standard errors in depmixS4 beta version 1.4 on r-forge

Ingmar Visser
The new 1.4 version of depmixS4 has an important (and much requested!) new
feature: the possibility to request standard errors of estimated parameters
through the use of a finite differences approximation of the hessian. As
this is a critical feature we appreciate your comments and feedback when
using the beta version of this package available from r-forge:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=148
which can be installed using:
*install.packages("depmixS4", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org
<http://R-Forge.R-project.org>")*

As soon as enough testing has been done and we are confident about the
robustness of this new functionality we will post the package to CRAN.

Happy mixing, Ingmar Visser & Maarten Speekenbrink

Ingmar Visser
Universitair Hoofddocent ontwikkelingspsychologie | Directeur College
Psychologie
Afdeling Psychologie | Faculteit Maatschappij- en Gedragswetenschappen |
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Bezoek | Nieuwe Achtergracht 129B | Kamer G 1.18
Post | Postbus 15933 | 1001 NK Amsterdam
Pakketpost | Valckenierstraat 59 | 1018 XE Amsterdam
T: +31205256723 | M: +31647260824 | e: [hidden email]