sarah roche
To whom it may concern,

I cannot seem to load the data no matter what package I download I was wondering if you could please look at my screen shots and if you could suggest what I could do to fix it please. Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Re: R

Jeff Newmiller
Sorry, but there are restrictions on mailing list attachments (read the Posting Guide) and your attachments did not get through.

However, even if they had come through, we would need you to describe the sequence of actions you took, because computers in general respond to your actions, and most of the key responses R provides are text messages in response to your text commands. Screen shots are a poor way to communicate these exchanges.  Try reading [1][2][3] for help on how to do this clearly.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)