R web interfaces for windows IIS

Richard Evans-2
Hi folks,

can anyone point me to an R add-on package that will work with the
MS-windows IIS server as is?
I know from trying that the "CGIwithR" package was not written with IIS
in mind.
I'm hoping to find package that will work with IIS without having to do
any deep magic.

much obliged :-)

- revansx

Re: R web interfaces for windows IIS

Roger J. Bos
Rpad is supposed to, according to the server notes it comes with.  I
coundn't get it to work, but that doesn't mean you can't.  Do you have to go
with IIS?  I tried for days to get Rpad to work with IIS and couldn't.  So I
downloaded Apache and got it working within a few hours.  It was the first
and only time I set up a web server, so you should have better luck than I
did.

Thanks,

Roger