Quantcast

RIOT 2017

Threaded

RIOT 2017

Lukas Stadler
I hope you don’t mind us using this mailing list for a small advertisement, but we think it is most relevant for this group:

We'd like to invite you to RIOT 2017 - the 3rd workshop on R Implementation, Optimization and Tooling [1].
It will take place co-located with, and during, useR! 2017 in Brussels on July 5th.
RIOT is an excellent venue for deep technical discussions about R implementations, tools, optimizations and extension, and will be very interesting for anyone interested in what’s under the hood of R implementations.

Regards,
Lukas Stadler (Oracle), Jan Vitek (Northeastern), Alexander Bertram (BeDataDriven)

[1] http://riotworkshop.github.io/ <http://riotworkshop.github.io/>