RTerm.exe

peterhw
Hi,

I have recently downloaded R and accessed.  I  am using Zorro (a development
platform for ForeX) and requested to add my path for RTerm.exe

I can't find RTerm.exe and confirm that I appear to load R using "C:\Program
Files\R\R-3.5.1\bin\x64\Rgui.exe"

Regards

Peter H. Williams

113 Skelmorlie Castle Road

Skelmorlie

Ayrshire

PA17 5AL

TEL:- 01475 529946

Mobile:- 07773 348117

Skype:-   peterhwuk

Re: RTerm.exe

Duncan Murdoch-2
On 17/12/2018 9:41 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have recently downloaded R and accessed.  I  am using Zorro (a development
> platform for ForeX) and requested to add my path for RTerm.exe
>

> I can't find RTerm.exe and confirm that I appear to load R using "C:\Program
> Files\R\R-3.5.1\bin\x64\Rgui.exe"

Not sure what your question is, but the executable is called Rterm.exe,
and should be in the same directory as Rgui.exe.