Rblpapi dividends

Oleg Mubarakshin
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to fetch dividends (pay and entitlement dates and amount) with bdh() function?

All the fields return NA

Many thanks,
Oleg

Sent from my Huawei

flds.gif (29K) Download Attachment

Re: Rblpapi dividends

Whit Armstrong-3
this is not an r-sig-finance question.

but I suggest using the bds function to get this data...
bds(ticker, "DVD_HIST")