Re: Are you considering the possibility of partnership?

Threaded

Re: Are you considering the possibility of partnership?

Uwe Ligges-3
Plese stop this.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

On 03.07.2017 11:29, Keira Cohen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've sent you partnership offer via e-mail several days ago. Did you
> receive it? Are you interested in placing ads on your site?
>

> Best regards,
> Keira
>
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Keira Cohen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> did you receive my mail about ad placements? If so it would be great to
>> get a feedback from you.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Keira
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Keira Cohen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm software developer and I think it might be great to advertise my
>>> software on your web site. If you are interested in partnership please
>>> contact me at any time.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Keira

Threaded

Re: Are you considering the possibility of partnership?

Spencer Graves-3

On 2017-07-03 2:02 PM, Uwe Ligges wrote:
> Plese stop this.

       People who reply to spammers only invite more spam.  The only way
I know to defeat them is to get software to block them.  The anti-spam
software I have is not great but is better than nothing.

       Spencer

> Best,
> Uwe Ligges
>

> On 03.07.2017 11:29, Keira Cohen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've sent you partnership offer via e-mail several days ago. Did you
>> receive it? Are you interested in placing ads on your site?
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Keira
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Keira Cohen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> did you receive my mail about ad placements? If so it would be great to
>>> get a feedback from you.
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>> Keira

>>     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Threaded

Re: Are you considering the possibility of partnership?

Marc Schwartz-3
Hi All,

Just an FYI, that the sender's e-mail was set up last week to auto-discard for R-Devel and their reply below to R-Devel was filtered in that manner.

Unfortunately, it would seem that they also targeted some other specific accounts as well.

As Spencer notes, I would add their e-mail address to any spam filters folks may be using.

Regards,

Marc