Re: Is IBroker suitable/robust for FX-Trading?

Re: Is IBroker suitable/robust for FX-Trading?

zadig

I use old IBrokers R package in Linux and I don't advise it to a new starter. It doesn't work with newer API versions, some patches needed. It has limited functionalities.
Because your trading algorithm is in R doesn't mean you must have your trading program in R too.
 there are plenty of tools to inter process communication methods ( sockets etc ) .
TWS has other interfaces like Python, c++ etc.
you'd better check twsapi group in https://groups.io/g/twsapi  or https://groups.io/g/insync ( twsapi for Python  ) for much better help.