Re: Overlaying lattice plots

ernesto-4
Hillary, Richard M wrote:

> Morning chaps, I have a little question for your capable minds... Say
> I have an observed and predicted set of quants (in my case, length
> frequencies by year and age/length), is there a way to use lattice
> plots to plot the observed and predicted data together, panel by panel?
> Obrigado/gracias (thankyou in Galego is?...)
> Rich

Hi Richard,

If you want to plot both datasets on the same plot just make use of the
xyplot for FLQuants, something like

flqs <- FLQuants(list(pred=pred.quant, res=res.quant))
xyplot(data~age, data=flqs)

now tune it the way you want and change the formula to fit your needs.

Regards

EJ

ps: I'm cc'ing this to the mailing lists, I find it usefull for others.

Re: Overlaying lattice plots

Hillary, Richard M
Excellent, thanks man!
Rich

> Morning chaps, I have a little question for your capable minds... Say
> I have an observed and predicted set of quants (in my case, length
> frequencies by year and age/length), is there a way to use lattice
> plots to plot the observed and predicted data together, panel by
panel?
> Obrigado/gracias (thankyou in Galego is?...) Rich

Hi Richard,

If you want to plot both datasets on the same plot just make use of the
xyplot for FLQuants, something like

flqs <- FLQuants(list(pred=pred.quant, res=res.quant)) xyplot(data~age,
data=flqs)

now tune it the way you want and change the formula to fit your needs.

Regards

EJ

ps: I'm cc'ing this to the mailing lists, I find it usefull for others.

Re: [Rd] Overlaying lattice plots - SORRY, WRONG MAILING LIST ADDRESS

ernesto-4
ernesto wrote:

>Hillary, Richard M wrote:
>

>>Morning chaps, I have a little question for your capable minds... Say
>>I have an observed and predicted set of quants (in my case, length
>>frequencies by year and age/length), is there a way to use lattice
>>plots to plot the observed and predicted data together, panel by panel?
>>Obrigado/gracias (thankyou in Galego is?...)
>>Rich
>>

>Hi Richard,
>
>If you want to plot both datasets on the same plot just make use of the
>xyplot for FLQuants, something like
>
>flqs <- FLQuants(list(pred=pred.quant, res=res.quant))
>xyplot(data~age, data=flqs)
>
>now tune it the way you want and change the formula to fit your needs.
>
>Regards
>
>EJ
>
>ps: I'm cc'ing this to the mailing lists, I find it usefull for others.

Hi,

Sorry for this message, wrong address. I wanted to send it to
FLR-mailing list.

Regards

EJ

Re: Overlaying lattice plots

Hillary, Richard M
There seems to be a problem here, probably of my own making...

flqs <- FLQuants(list(observed=obs, fitted=fits))
xyplot(data~age,data=flqs)
Error in tmp[subset] : object is not subsettable
?