Re: Thiel's Uncertainty Coefficient

Snoep, Jose
Dear sir Schwartz,

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2011-May/279210.html

Thank you in advance, I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Jos� Snoep
Stagiair Universitair | MC ES - SOFY
+31 6 13060740
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>  | MyLinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/josesnoep/>  |  www.kpmg.nl<http://www.kpmg.com/nl>
KPMG | Laan van Langerhuize 1, 1186 DS Amstelveen

KPMG Advisory N.V., handelsregisternummer 33263682

The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is intended exclusively for the addressee(s). Any use by a party other than the addressee(s) is prohibited. The information may be confidential in nature and fall under a duty of non-disclosure. If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail. KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure and error-free and does not accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of e-mail. Our services and other work are carried out under an agreement of instruction (overeenkomst van opdracht) that is subject to the general terms and conditions of the contracting KPMG firm. These general terms and conditions are available on our website (www.kpmg.nl/algemenevoorwaarden) and will be forwarded upon request.
Agreements with and statements from KPMG are only legally binding upon KPMG if they are confirmed in writing and signed by an authorized person.

Re: Thiel's Uncertainty Coefficient

Marc Schwartz-3
Hi Jose,

Just be aware that you sent an e-mail, with a salutation to me specifically, to a large e-mail distribution list. It would have been better to simply send it directly to me via the e-mail in the post that you link to below.

The code in question has been available for a number of years on GitHub here:

  https://gist.github.com/marcschwartz/3665743

starting around line 218.

Regards,

Marc