1. I read your online material but could not figure out the r code to get network result to compare between control and treatment groups. Can you please specify the code?
2. I used many types of r code to get correlation matrix of some observation missing data but non of them worked. But every time I run r study, I get the following error message:
Error in cor(deptest2, use = "complete.obs") : 'x' must be numeric
Can you please advise me where is the problem?
1. corMat<-cor(mydata2, use= "complete.obs")
2. corMat<-cor(mydata2, use= "all.obs")
3. corMat<-cor(mydata2, use= "pairwise.complete.obs")
4. corMat<-cor(mydata2, use= "na or pairwise.complete.obs")
A sample of my data is attached. I have excluded serial ID and treatment ID in the data. Every alternative row is treated and the another row is control.
I would be indebted if you provide me help to resolve the TWO problems?-