Re: lattice: combining panel.xyplot with panel.abline - is thispossible?

Re: lattice: combining panel.xyplot with panel.abline - is thispossible?

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen

Well, one way to do it is

xyplot(y~time|id, data=dat,type='l',
       panel=function(x,y,subscripts,...){
         panel.xyplot(x,y,subscripts,...)
         panel.abline(v=dat[subscripts,"cm1"])
         panel.abline(v=dat[subscripts,"cm2"])
  }
)

Since I don't know what the dataframe 'mergeData' is I have used 'dat'.

Best regards

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen
Scientist

Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Research Centre Foulum
Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:   +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1878

E-mail:  [hidden email]
Web:   http://www.agrsci.org

This email may contain information that is confidential.
Any use or publication of this email without written permission from DIAS is not allowed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify DIAS immediately and delete this email.