Re: "sh" is not recognised as an internal or external comman d, operable program or batch file

Re: "sh" is not recognised as an internal or external comman d, operable program or batch file

Liaw, Andy
That looks like the symptom of not following the documentation when trying
to build packages on Windows.  (You have not stated the platform.)  In that
case please check and see if you have the tools in Rtools.zip installed and
on the PATH.

Andy

From: Steve Su

> Dear All,
>

> I was trying to check my package using
>

> R CMD check GLDEX
>

> And I got the following error?
>

> "sh" is not recognised as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file
>

> Can anyone let me know what might be the cause of this error?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Steve.

Re: "sh" is not recognised as an internal or external comman d, operable program or batch file

Gabor Grothendieck
Also if you are running XP then get and run Rfind.bat from

http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/batchfiles

Just run it without arguments and it will try to locate on your disk
and display all the prerequisites that you need.  If it can't find
anything then you know that that is the problem.