Re: using kernel density estimates to infer mode of distribut ion

Re: using kernel density estimates to infer mode of distribut ion

Liaw, Andy
This might be of interest:
http://math.usu.edu/~minnotte/research/software/modetree.r
(I was not able to get to the link, but google has a cached version.)

Prof. Marron's SiZer maps may also be of interest, but AFAIK the code is in
Matlab only.

Andy

From: Dan Rabosky