Repeated measures aov with post hoc tests?

Repeated measures aov with post hoc tests?

Fredrik Karlsson
Dear list,

I would like to perform an analysis on the following model:

aov(ampratio ~ Type * Place * agemF + Error(speakerid/Place) ,data=aspvotwork)

using the approach from http://www.psych.upenn.edu/~baron/rpsych/rpsych.html .

Now, I got the test results, wich indicate a significant interaction
and main effects of the agemF variable. How do I find at what level of
agemF the effect may be found.

How do I do this?

I found a reference to TukeyHSD in the archives, but I cannot use it:

> TukeyHSD(aov(ampratio ~ Type * Place * agemF + Error(speakerid/Place),data=aspvotwork))
Error in TukeyHSD(aov(ampratio ~ Type * Place * agemF +
Error(speakerid/Place),  :
        no applicable method for "TukeyHSD"

Please help me.

/Fredrik

Re: Repeated measures aov with post hoc tests?

Fredrik Karlsson
Dear list,

I posted the message below a cople of days ago, and have not been able
to find any solution to this. I do really want some help.

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/

Re: Repeated measures aov with post hoc tests?

Gregory Snow
The multcomp package may do what you want (there is mention of nested
variables in the help).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center