Request for information

aijaz qazi
Dear Developers,

I am a data science student. I wish to implement Neuro fuzzy Classifier,
Adaboost, MLkNN Multi label algorithms for web document classification.

I could not find packages and steps for above mention algorithms in mlr
<https://mlr-org.github.io/mlr-tutorial/devel/html/multilabel/index.html>.

Hence i request you to give your valuable suggestions.

In need of your guidance,

Thanking you.

*Regards,*
*Aijaz A.Qazi *