Requested r code and references for doing network analysis with experimental data

Requested r code and references for doing network analysis with experimental data

Bhubaneswor Dhakal
Hi R support group

I have an experimental data of a network analysis problem. One group is
treated and another is controlled (untreated). The response of the
treatment of three factors are measured in ordinal scale and the other two
factors in continuous scale.

I am looking for R code which account the experimental effect in the
network analysis result I would also like some reading materials to know
approaches and issues in such analysis. Can you please send them to me?

--
Thank you.
Best Wishes.

Re: Requested r code and references for doing network analysis with experimental data

PIKAL Petr
Hi

Well, I tried google and this

https://www.jessesadler.com/post/network-analysis-with-r/

seems to provide some insights.

If it is not appropriate to your situation, you should be more specific.

Cheers
Petr

BTW, what is factor in continuous scale? I am almost sure that factors are discrete variables.

Osobní údaje: Informace o zpracování a ochraně osobních údajů obchodních partnerů PRECHEZA a.s. jsou zveřejněny na: https://www.precheza.cz/zasady-ochrany-osobnich-udaju/ | Information about processing and protection of business partner’s personal data are available on website: https://www.precheza.cz/en/personal-data-protection-principles/
Důvěrnost: Tento e-mail a jakékoliv k němu připojené dokumenty jsou důvěrné a podléhají tomuto právně závaznému prohláąení o vyloučení odpovědnosti: https://www.precheza.cz/01-dovetek/ | This email and any documents attached to it may be confidential and are subject to the legally binding disclaimer: https://www.precheza.cz/en/01-disclaimer/