San Francisco use R! Group - Reminder & Call for Presenters

San Francisco use R! Group - Reminder & Call for Presenters

Jim Porzak
All Bay Area useR's,

Quick reminder that our use R! Group 2009 kick off meeting is next
Wednesday evening: at
Predictive Analytics World.

Panel Discussion - The R and Science of Predictive Analytics: Four
Case Studies in R
    * Bo Cowgill, Google
    * Itamar Rosenn, Facebook
    * David Smith, Revolution Computing
    * Jim Porzak, The Generations Network
    * Chaired by Michael Driscoll, Dataspora LLC

We already have over 50 folks who intend to come! Still plenty of
room. This is your best opportunity meet & mingle with the local R
(Note you must RSVP to get your free entrance badge for reception &
meeting - use link above.)

Based on this initial response, we have committed to monthly meetings
on 2nd Wednesday of the month at Mike's office in San Francisco -
conveniently located across from Caltrain station and MUNI stops
(which connect to BART for East Bay useRs). See link below for

pResenters: We need presentations! Have an interesting application of
R? Have tips & tricks for newbies? Built a really neat package?

All ideas welcome. Please contact Mike and/or myself to schedule.

Jim Porzak
San Francisco, CA
use R! Group SF:

[hidden email] mailing list