Scatterplot color options in CAR package?

Scatterplot color options in CAR package?

Rick DeShon
Hi All.

I'd like to change the default plotting colors used to construct a
scatterplot with regression line in the CAR package.

So,

scatterplot(y~pred,smooth=FALSE, xlab="X", ylab="Y", lwd=2)

If I change the palette (e.g., palette(ranbow(6)), I can change the color of
the lines and points.

However, the axes and labels remain in black (i.e., the first color in the
default palette).

Is there a way to change the color used to when forming the axes, labels,
and ticks in the Scatterplot routine?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Rick

--
Rick DeShon
306 Psychology Building

Re: Scatterplot color options in CAR package?

Fox, John
Dear Rick,

Setting par(col="red") will change the axes, frame, and tick labels, to red.
Setting par(col.lab="red") will change the axis label to red as well. For
more information, and possibly other relevant graphical parameters, see
?par.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox