Search Function

Michael Chen
Hi all,

I am looking for an answer to a specific question, I have been going through the threads to look for anything relevant first before I post a new thread.  I haven't found anything.  Is there a search function? I don't think it's efficient to go though every thread.

This is my first post, please excuse any unintentional breaking of the forum rules.

Thanks,

Michaels

Re: Search Function

braverock
On 10/08/2016 10:29 PM, Michael Chen wrote:
> I am looking for an answer to a specific question, I have been going
> through the threads to look for anything relevant first before I post
> a new thread.  I haven't found anything.  Is there a search function?
> I don't think it's efficient to go though every thread.
>
> This is my first post, please excuse any unintentional breaking of
> the forum rules.

I will refer you to Pat Burns' excellent post on this exact question:

http://www.portfolioprobe.com/2012/01/19/how-to-search-the-r-sig-finance-archives/

I located the Portfolio Probe post using method B and Googling

'r-sig-finance search'

Regards,

Brian

--