Searching R Packages

Spencer Graves-4
Hello, All:

          Might you have time to review the article I recently posted to
Wikiversity on "Searching R Packages"
(https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Searching_R_Packages)?

          Please edit this yourself or propose changes in the associated
"Discuss" page or in an email to this list or to me.

          My goal in this is to invite readers to turn that article into a
proposal for improving the search capabilities in R that would
ultimately be funded by, e.g., The R Foundation.

          What do you think?

          Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves, PhD
       Founder
       EffectiveDefense.org