Seasonal adjustment of time series using R ( x12 or seasonal)

Seasonal adjustment of time series using R ( x12 or seasonal)

hogerattahogehoge
Hi,

I'm just a beginner of R.
I'm going to time series analysis using R.

Using R, one can use "x12" package or "seasonal"
package for x12arima.

I have  tried them  for some datas, there exists
some problem (for me).

1, the case using x12 command

Using default setting, x12 function automatically
 decide the seasonal adjustment  as additive
method or multiplicative method. But I must
always use multiplicative method.   Using the
parameter "x11.samode", one can choose
multiplicative method but, I have tried to set
the parameter, I failed all....

2、the case using seasonal package
I can fix  to use multiplicative method,
but I can not  get the Forecast of final
seasonal factors... ( Past TC factor ,S,I
factor is OK)

Could you tell or advise me to clear this.

Thanks for you to read this message.

(I'm not native English speaker, so
my English is poor. excuse me...)