Quantcast

Significance of the difference between two correlation coefficients

Significance of the difference between two correlation coefficients – Hi, based on the sample size I want to calculate whether to correlation coefficients are significantly different or not. I know that as a first...
Re: Significance of the difference between two correlation coefficients – Thanks for providing the example but it would be useful to know who I am communicating with or from which institute, but nevermind ... I don'...
Hi my name is Andre, I'm from University of Sao Paulo, Brasil. I'm also starting to work with correlations, and wonder if this test you code u...
Adaikalavan Ramasamy wrote: > Using the info from that website, I can code up the following to give > the two-tailed p-value of differen...
Re: Significance of the difference between two correlation coefficients – At 5:02 PM +0000 11/29/10, Adaikalavan Ramasamy wrote: >Thanks for providing the example but it would be useful to know who >I am communi...
Hi, thanks a lot. that's what i tried to figure out! it works great and is exactly what i need. Best, syrvn