Simulate High Dimensional Correlated Binary Data

Simulate High Dimensional Correlated Binary Data

Eman Ismail
Hi all,
I have correlated binary data which have around 2000 columns. I need to simulate data like them I have marginal probability vector and correlation matrix.
I tried bindata lib but didn’t work with me as l have some negative correlation and I tried also mipfp but give error with using all 2000 columns.
Could anyone help me with that,please ?
Suggestions to fix errors or use another way.
I appreciate any help thanks