Simulate data from Structural Equation Model

Simulate data from Structural Equation Model

Michael Haenlein
Dear all,

I am looking for an R package or code that allows me to simulate data
consistent with a given structural equation model. Essentially my idea is
to define (a) the number of endogenous and exogenous latent variables, (b)
the strength of relationship between them and (c) the way of measurement
(number of indicators, distribution of indicators) and to obtain simulated
data consistent with this specification.

I know there is some literature on this topic (e.g., Mattson, S. (1997).
How to generate non-normal data for simulation of structural equation
models. Multivariate behavioral research, 32(4), 355 – 373), but I do not
know whether some of these approaches have already been implanted in R and/
or whether better methods exist.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Haenlein
Professor of Marketing
ESCP Europe

Re: Simulate data from Structural Equation Model

tring
Hi - running rseek.org
with
simulate structutral model data