Solaris SPARC testbed

Threaded

Solaris SPARC testbed

Avraham Adler
I've looked at some package testing results and I'm not seeing Solaris
SPARC. Has that test-bed been deprecated for package testing?

Thanks,

Avi

Threaded

Re: Solaris SPARC testbed

Prof Brian Ripley
On 11/07/2017 16:48, Avraham Adler wrote:
> I've looked at some package testing results and I'm not seeing Solaris
> SPARC. Has that test-bed been deprecated for package testing?

Are you talking about CRAN's check results?

The Sparc hardware used for CRAN died during an unplanned power outage,
and it seems unlikely it can be resurrected.

But questions about CRAN should be sent to CRAN, and you should give
credit where it is due if you discuss such services in public fora.