Spectral analisys for for R version 3.4.3

Spectral analisys for for R version 3.4.3

Danniel Lafeta Machado
Dear all,
Is there any spectral analisys functionality available for R version 3.4.3?
Series() functionality doesn't work in this version.
Regards

Danniel

Re: Spectral analisys for for R version 3.4.3

Jeff Newmiller
Please provide a reproducible example of the problem, with sample data.

Notes:
1) The Posting Guide points out that this is a plain text mailing list, but does not emphasize how damaged your sent email may be if you fail to set your email program to plain text mode.
2) Technically, 3.4.3 is not the current version of R... the PG asks you to verify your questions using the current version before posting.

On April 10, 2018 5:49:32 AM PDT, Danniel Lafeta Machado <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Dear all,
>Is there any spectral analisys functionality available for R version
>3.4.3?
>Series() functionality doesn't work in this version.
>Regards
>
>Danniel

Re: Spectral analisys for for R version 3.4.3

R help mailing list-2
stats::spectrum for starters.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software