Start problem after package update

CG Pettersson
Hello all!

R2.2.1, W2k.

When I used "update.packages()" today, R wanted to update VR, cluster and
nlme packages. I did so using the Danish mirror.

Everything worked as usual during update, but after closing R and trying
to restart I got an error message saying that the .Rdata could not be
restored.

Re-installing from my downloaded .exe file cured this, but what happened
and what package could have caused the problem?

/CG

--
CG Pettersson, MSci, PhD Stud.
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)