StatsRus and wiki

Arin Basu
Hi Jack:

Based on what you wrote in your mail about your hypothesis, I recommend you "StatsRus" website by Prof Paul Johnson. It's an excellent collection of R code snippets, and a veritable online oyster containing pearls of his wisdom :). Here is the link:

www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/R/Rtips.html

This set of "R solutions" is focused on performances (action oriented objectives) rather than concepts that "Intro to R" or some other tutorials provide. In my opinion, if Paul would let them be used in wikis, these code snippets and observations could be well suited for excellent wikis, ones that would not only teach a point or two about using R, but over time, and given enthusiastic people contributing/writing on it/modifying it (etc...), also could emerge as talking points for some really pithy discussions about using R for all levels of users.

/Arin Basu