Stratified confdence intervals

nikos pandis
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could possibly suggest a solution to the following:
I have fitted a linear model in R [lm command] which includes both categorical and continuous variables and one interaction between a categorical and continuous variable.
The interaction is significant and I was wondering if there is a way after fitting the model to calculate using a command the stratified estimates and associated confidence intervals for the interaction variables.
Many thanks,
Nikos