Top Quality Prop 215 Meds.(213) 761-4419

Top Quality Prop 215 Meds.(213) 761-4419

jamestraffic55
Top Quality Prop 215 Buds, Reaper Pie, BTY Og, Sky Walker Og, GDP ,Trinity Purps, Hindu Kush, to name a few. Green House and Outdoor also avail.  We also offer The Highest Quality Concentrates , Lab Test Report avail. with all Extract sales. We offer Vape Pens, Co2 Extract Super Critical Fluid, Wholesale Jars, Winterized Oil and Non Winterized Raw Products, BHO Shatter ,and 100% Organic non solvent Ice Hash. Please call (213) 761-4419 for complete list and donation prices.. Please do not Email, I have no time to answer emails. Extract pricing $10-21 a gram. Flower pricing $1200-3100 a lb.  thank you.. (flycannabisonline(@)gmaildotcom)