Translation Dictionary (Rosetta Stone)

Doran, Harold
Dear List:

A while back I found a web site called the Rosetta Stone for Computer
Algebra Systems showing how to do similar operations in different
symbolic programs. This has been very helpful for moving between
Mathematica, Yacas and Maxima.

I wonder if anyone maintains something akin to this for translating R to
SAS, Minitab, Stata etc?

I am familiar with the various (useful) reference guides, but I am not
sure if there is one showing "translations" across progams for similar
operations as a reference.

Harold

Re: Translation Dictionary (Rosetta Stone)

Gabor Grothendieck
There is R for Octave users at:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/R-and-octave-2.txt