Quantcast

Trend predictions using R projects!!

AGGARWAL, NEERAJ (NEERAJ)
Hi,

We are exploring to integrate a solution that can analyse data from MySql, and generate graphical reports showing trends/future predictions.
I have just started to look into R-Project. Please let me know if R-Project provides this functionality. If yes please direct me to any tutorial/example.

Regards,
Neeraj

Re: Trend predictions using R projects!!

Chris Campbell
Hi Neeraj

Check out the task view of some of the many options for trending, time series analysis and visualisation at

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Campbell
MANGO SOLUTIONS
Data Analysis that Delivers
+44 1249 705450

We are exploring to integrate a solution that can analyse data from MySql, and generate graphical reports showing trends/future predictions.
I have just started to look into R-Project. Please let me know if R-Project provides this functionality. If yes please direct me to any tutorial/example.

Regards,
Neeraj

LEGAL NOTICE
This message is intended for the use o...{{dropped:10}}