Trouble understanding CRAN package errors

Trouble understanding CRAN package errors

Forgive me for possibly being naive. I have run the current version of my
package, Brundle,  through the test systems on win-builder, and the
development and stable tests both pass. The package builds on my desktop
(MacOS) still runs fine.

Yet for the last two days I the package has caused warnings from CRAN.

From the logs it appears to me that several of the errors are due missing
BioConductor package.

e.g.  Packages required but not available: ‘DiffBind’ ‘Rsamtools’ ‘DESeq2’
Am I missing something obvious? I understood that the test environment
included these packages.

Sent from:
datatable-help mailing list
[hidden email]