Trusted Timestamps - has anybody used OriginStamp? I am lost with their R-client

Trusted Timestamps - has anybody used OriginStamp? I am lost with their R-client

Rainer Krug-3
Hi

I am looking into obtaining trusted timestamps in R for data files. I am considering using OriginStamp and their API which you can find at https://doc.originstamp.org/#!/default/getHashInformation . They have an R client code which is available here http://originstamp.org/dev but I have no clue on how I can use it - maybe because I have never used R6 classes and the whole topic of trusted timestamps is quite new to me.

Has anybody used this API or other code to obtain a Trusted Timestamp?

Any examples on how I can use it?

Thanks,

Rainer

University of Z├╝rich