Tukey Test

reichmaj
R-Help

There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test which prints out the
Tukey groups (A, B, C, etc) and I don't recall the library. It was
agriculture or something like that.

And is there a library that will product the Tukey, Bonferonni, Scheffe, and
Dunnett comparison tables?

Jeff Reichmqn

Re: Tukey Test

Bert Gunter-2
In the age of google, Search!

e.g. on "tukey test" at rseek.org

-- Bert

sticking things into it."

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 7:51 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> R-Help
>

> There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test which prints out the
> Tukey groups (A, B, C, etc) and I don't recall the library. It was
> agriculture or something like that.
>

> And is there a library that will product the Tukey, Bonferonni, Scheffe,
> and
> Dunnett comparison tables?
>

> Jeff Reichmqn

Re: [FORGED] Tukey Test

Rolf Turner

On 1/25/19 4:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> R-Help
>

> There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test ...

<SNIP>

Surely you mean *package*.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

P.S. You are probably thinking of the agricolae *package*.  There is
also the TukeyC package, which might be relevant.  Likewise the multcomp
package.  And of course there is the TukeyHSD() function in the default
package "stats".

GIYF.

R. T.

--
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics

Re: [FORGED] Tukey Test

Richard M. Heiberger
and the mmcplot in the HH package which plots the results from the
multcomp package.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:14 PM Rolf Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > R-Help
> >

> > There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test ...
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Surely you mean *package*.
>
> cheers,
>
> Rolf Turner
>
> P.S. You are probably thinking of the agricolae *package*.  There is
> also the TukeyC package, which might be relevant.  Likewise the multcomp
> package.  And of course there is the TukeyHSD() function in the default
> package "stats".
>
> GIYF.
>
> R. T.
>
> --
> Honorary Research Fellow
> Department of Statistics
> University of Auckland
> Phone: +64-9-373-7599 ext. 88276

Re: Tukey Test

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa-3
check this:

https://www.r-graph-gallery.com/84-tukey-test/

abou
______________________

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor, Statistics and Data Science*
*Graduate Coordinator*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:51 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> R-Help
>

> There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test which prints out the
> Tukey groups (A, B, C, etc) and I don't recall the library. It was
> agriculture or something like that.
>

> And is there a library that will product the Tukey, Bonferonni, Scheffe,
> and
> Dunnett comparison tables?
>

> Jeff Reichmqn

Re: Tukey Test

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa-3
how about this one too?

https://www.r-bloggers.com/anova-and-tukeys-test-on-r/

abou
______________________

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor, Statistics and Data Science*
*Graduate Coordinator*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:51 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> R-Help
>

> There is an R library that will perform a Tukey test which prints out the
> Tukey groups (A, B, C, etc) and I don't recall the library. It was
> agriculture or something like that.
>

> And is there a library that will product the Tukey, Bonferonni, Scheffe,
> and
> Dunnett comparison tables?
>

> Jeff Reichmqn

Re: [FORGED] Tukey Test

reichmaj
Rolf

That's it the aricolae "package". Thank you.

Jeff
On Thu, 1/24/19, Rolf Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FORGED] [R] Tukey Test
 To: [hidden email]
 Cc: [hidden email]
 Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019, 10:11 PM