Tweedie model in R Software

Suhana
Dear all,
I am trying to fit a Tweedie model to my monthly rainfall data (around 40 years). I am currently trying to estimate a p value for each month and i have run the following R codes. However this resulted into the following warning messages. I want to know how i can deal with this particular issue. Thanks for any help provided.
data=subset(data,dataMonth=="Feb")
out=tweedie.profile(dataMonth=="Feb")
out=tweedie.profile(dataAmount~1,p.vec=seq(1,3.5,length=6),do.plot=TRUE,method="interpolation",do.smooth=TRUE,do.ci=TRUE)
However this resulted into certain warning message. In tweedie.profile(data$Amount ~ 1, p.vec = seq(1, 3.5, length = 6), Confidence interval cannot be found: insufficient data to find left CI.

Kindest Regards