Typos in ?regex

Korpela Mikko (MML)
I found three little typos in the ?regex manual. Apologies for the lack of a diff, as the utility is not (yet) installed on this machine.

1. "There is a also" should probably be "There is also".
2. In the list of functions following "This section covers the regular expressions"..., "grep" appears twice. The other one should probably be "grepl".
3. In the "See Also" entry for TRE documentation, there is a spurious closing parenthesis.

- Mikko

--
Mikko Korpela
Chief Expert, Valuations