Unable to load built In Datasets From Stat2Data package.

Unable to load built In Datasets From Stat2Data package.

Anaanthan
Hi,

I’ve been trying to load datasets from Stat2Data, but couldn’t proceed to do so. I can install the package though, but the datasets are not being loaded.

Is there any error that I do?

Regards,

Anand

> library(Stat2Data)
> data <- ICU
Error: object 'ICU' not found
> Sparrows
Error: object 'Sparrows' not found
> SeaSlugs
Error: object 'SeaSlugs' not found

Re: Unable to load built In Datasets From Stat2Data package.

Michael Dewey-3
Did you mean to do

data(ICU)

and then use ICU