Use Newton-Raphson to maximize binomial likelihood fucntion

Use Newton-Raphson to maximize binomial likelihood fucntion

fokafoka
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Use Newton-Raphson to maximize binomial likelihood fucntion

maruio
Greetings! Thanks for inviting me here. I found so many interesting ideas here. Your writing style is very smooth and I really enjoy to reading your posts. You have published article with perfectly! I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for share that info. I am happy to join your community, found a lot of useful and helpful information!  Feel free to surf custom essay writing service